Top Ten Reasons to Join The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan®:
10. No Minimum Firm Size: Your company is
eligible to apply even if it's a one person
9. No Industry Restrictions: All for-profit
businesses are eligible to participate in the
Chambers Plan as long as they are members
of a participating Chamber.
8. Guaranteed Approval: With three or more
full-time people, you can choose options that
guarantee coverage to you and your employees.
7. Guaranteed Renewable: The Chambers Plan guarantees your firm can renew coverage as long as you pay your premium each month.
6. Rate Stability: Claims are averaged over more than 20,000 companies just like yours. Higher than usual claims in one year? You won't be singled out for a price increase.
5. Not-for-profit: The Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, by Chamber people, for Chamber people.
4. Outstanding Service: The plan's service centre works in concert with your exclusive, local Chambers Plan agent to give you answers to all your questions.
3. Fast, Accurate Payments: Most health and dental claims turn around in under 48 hours. You can also opt for pharmacy card and electronic dental claim submission, and even direct deposit to employee bank accounts.
2. You Choose the Coverage: Every firm participating in the Chambers Plan has a custom group benefit program, based on the coverage the owner selects.
1. You Control the Cost: Why pay for a package with benefits you don't want when you can customize? Customization puts you in control so you get top value for your dollar.